Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Twenty Ten









It's that time again, one of my favorite sessions....SENIORS!! I love taking senior pictures because it gives my clients an opportunity to show their true personality. I get a lot of requests for unique and different pictures. This is one time when peer pressure does not encourage everyone to be the same. These kids, or young adults should I say, are ready to be an individual. And why not!! They are getting ready to enter into one of the most exciting times in their lives.

Marah was my first senior to book her session. She called me nervously that day because it looked as if we were going to get rained out. That seems to be the case when you count on the great outdoors for your studio!! But luckily for us the rain came and went and left us with some beautiful scenery. Marah's personality just bubbles!! She smiles and her whole face lights up. She's a cheerleader for Brantley County High School and is excited about her upcoming year.

Call today and book your session. Stay tuned for Lexi's proofs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment