Friday, July 17, 2009

Kascie and Phillip - To Have and To Hold

Sometimes God's Hand is so obvious in situations that there is no denying His presence and ultimately His purpose. This is exactly what happened when I met Kascie and Phillip for the first time. They were in town working on the details for their wedding. I had assisted with a wedding the night before and left my tripod behind. I happened to be at the church the same time as them. We began talking and imagine my surprise when I learned they had not found a photographer. We exchanged phone numbers and emails and I honestly thought I would never hear from them. There are so many wonderful photographers in our area and I'm just getting started. Well....God has proven that He will provide because I am honored to be shooting their wedding tomorrow....July 18, 2009. (You can't see me but I'm doing cartwheels in my living room!!!)

The day of their engagement session was touch and go all day because of the weather. The skies were really black but Kascie trusted her instinct and came anyway! I'm so glad she did because we had an amazing day! We were trying to outrun the storms and often times it felt like scenes straight out of Twister!!

I've posted some of their photos below and promise to keep my blog updated by posting wedding pictures soon!! Congratulations Kascie and Phillip and thanks for allowing me to share your special day....Never forget what Dr. Adams told you...To Have and to Hold!!






No comments:

Post a Comment