Saturday, February 14, 2009

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!


I've had the pleasure of taking photos of youth sports team for the local recreation department. The children are always so excited when I remember their name from past seasons. Sometimes when taking photos certain features about a child will stand out to me. This little girl just caught my eye and I decided to zoom in close on her and she is absolutely gorgeous!! Her mom stood next to me while I was taking her photo and kept telling her to smile. While her mom was filling out the order form I got her to look at me with an absolute perfect smile! Her mom was excited when I asked to add her picture to my portfolio! Hopefully she will let me photograph her in different settings. Thanks Hannah....you're a doll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment